Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Muddy Miracle




  Well, as usual I can not keep anything a surprise - - - especially pictures of my children!  I was supposed to be saving this for his birthday invitation, but the doting mother in me has taken over!

  I guess I got a little retrospective, as well.  I am not one to take things for granted anyway, however, the way Lawson came into the world still takes my breath a little.  And to see him about to turn age five is still so amazing to me.  A walking, talking muddy miracle, he is!  And such a funny one, too.  That is just how God is - just giving us little bonuses we don't deserve every which way we turn.   

I leave you with these last few thoughts:  First, a definition I saw for a boy:  "A noise with dirt on it".  That pretty much sums it up for today.  I must go brush the grit out of my teeth.

May you all find your own mud puddle today! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have Lawson with us! I definitely remember what a miracle child he is. There were a number of times during the first two months that were just a little bit anxious times, but we knew God had sent him at just the right time for all of us. Thank you Lord for Lawson!
Grandmom

The Oswalds said...

LOVE the muddy photos of the little Miracle Boy! I hope you still use some pics for the birthday invites. They are perfect! I can hardly believe he is almost 5! As Mom said, "Thank you Lord for Lawson!"

Love you little buddy,
Aunt Shauna