Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday BOYS!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!



Our Handsome Birthday Boys!...
(special thanks to Aunt Shauna for the cute "matchy - matchy" shirts!)



Boys with their? toys...








Yes, our two guys turned one year older this week - and we are grateful for each of them - We love you Keenan and Lawson!   

Here are some benefits of being married to the eldest of the birthday boys....

 I know all components of an R-22 helicopter ( who do you think was his study buddy?)
 Our house is full of lots of laughter
 Our home is full of lots of WHISTLING....IN TUNE!
 I never have to repair ANYTHING in my house. ( Unless he is just simply GONE)
 I have free in house IT support  - or tele-support
 I can, now quote every highlight in each episode of "The Office"
 I have a daughter with ONE dimple on her left cheek because of HIM ( so cute...)
 I never have to wonder about what mood he is going to be in - He only has ONE:  Happy.
 I am a blessed mother who is allowed the privilege to be a "never-at-home" mom with two  beautiful children and am surrounded by anything and everything we need ( and even some  things we want) All because of that hard work....
 And Finally, the greatest benefit to marrying this June 1st baby is The constant "I Love You's " I get each and every day....  I love you, too Keenan!


How to tell if you are Lawson's mother.....

You always have a hot wheel located somewhere in your purse.
You have "Cars", the movie - memorized - including soundtrack.
You are always getting lots of "I love you mommy"s and hugs
You get extra special kisses on your hand or arm?
You get new carpet because the littlest birthday boy hoses down your old carpet.
You laugh ALOT because of the HILARIOUS & witty stuff he says each day...
And FINALLY, the best way to tell if you are Lawson's mother is, well, we all know you AREN'T... So, I will just say I LOVE YOU, LAWSON!

 

3 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Happy Happy Birthday Week! You look very handsome in your "Matchy-Matchy" shirts! Miss you boys & Leatherwood girls too!

Love,

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures and the wonderful words from wife and mother, Rheagan. It makes this Mother/Grandmother proud to have all of your family as a very precious and special part of my life! I am very thankful for all of you. Rheagan, your kind words made me cry. Thank you for loving my son (and grandson too, of course) and voicing it!
Much Love to all four of you!
Mom/Grandmom

Julianna Farmer said...

I'm not your mother, but I love you, too, Lawson.