Monday, June 23, 2008

Morris Reunion 2008


We are glad to be home after a WILD RUIDOSO REUNION 2008...  Our first adventure included a special tour of the RUIDOSO, NEW MEXICO EMERGENCY ROOM!  Lawson had a fight with the downstairs fireplace at our condo - and, well, the fireplace WON. Needless to say, this blog post is not for the squeamish - - - So BEWARE of head injury photos up ahead! .....  Oh, and if it helps YOUR feelings any, while some of these photos were being taken, he was saying:  "  Are they gonna take my eyeball out?"   And, then about 2 hours later : " Why do we have to stay here?...Can't I just get a band aid and a popsicle and go home?"  Yah - we had to laugh, too.  

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Oh my goodness, OUCH-EE!! So Sorry Lawson. Glad to hear you weren't in too much pain. If I could I would send you a popsicle, but it would probably melt in the mail. Love you Buddy!

Aunt Shauna