Monday, September 29, 2008

Blah Blah Blah.....



Get ready - you're about to encounter my world of rambling - - - This picture is a perfect portrait of the last few weeks - - - I am TRYING to be optimistic.... Like Lawson, who is OBVIOUSLY ready for the cold weather - ( like his hot blooded mother)  I found him in his room getting his winter coat and mittens on, even though the temperature outside does not reflect the need for these items!  Either way, I thought:  "Boy, do you look how I feel!  I am ready for some changes! Both in the weather and in my life !  Anyone who can recommend a good bible study?  One for just an individual - If I choose it - I will send you a special something - providing I have your address - just e-mail me your address at rheaganrhea@gmail.com - and don't forget your suggestions!  - Yes, I got this idea from my sister in law's friend.  I frequent her blog - and she also does gifts for her 50th blog - maybe I will do that, as well?  Who knows - maybe this will help some of my self-proclaimed blog stalkers to come out from the woodwork?!   


1 comment:

Julianna Farmer said...

I love, love, love the Kay Arthur study on Hosea. At the same time, or after, read "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers and watch the parallels and symbolism fly! It's a steamy one. It sparked a softening of my heart and a fire in my marriage--wink, wink, nudge, nudge... You can even borrow my copy.