Monday, September 8, 2008

Toothless Wonder...

Last week, through weepy eyes, our son told us he didn't want a loose tooth.  Too bad.  No, I did not SAY that to him, but I THOUGHT it.  LIfe is full of many events that are unwelcomed.  But, in order for bigger and better things to occur, we usually have to endure SOME kind of pain.  No PAIN...No GAIN!  O.K....NO, I did NOT ramble on to him like that, either.   Later in the week he professed to our family that he was going to "have a loose tooth the rest of his life."  Again, I wanted to "blah, blah, blah.." about how spiritually we can not stay in the same place forever, either.  But I refrained.  I save this stuff for YOU, people!    However uncompassionate I may seem, I DID try to help him through this.  Here are the results this week.  ( He doesn[t look TOO horrified , does he?!)  OUR TOOTHLESS WONDER:  


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first tooth loss, Lawson! Love that grin.
Grandmom

The Oswalds said...

Nice! Yeah! Hope the Tooth Fairy brought you lots of money. You look very handsome even with one less tooth. The pics are great! So glad we don't have loose teeth all our lives.

love,
Aunt Shauna

Rhea said...

Yes, the tooth fairy didn't arrive until midnight because all that was left in his? wallet was a $10 bill. So, Lawson really raked it in!

The Oswalds said...

Happy Birth-Week!!! Hope you got my message yesterday & that you had a wonderful day!!!

Love you Sis!