Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blue or Transparent?

This is not going to be my most uplifting post ever, I must say.  I have not written in a while because of my horrible attitude, actually.   I can't seem to get out of this funk I am in.  I am just loving being a meanie.  ( You know when you yell and really dumb people ask: "Now, did that make you feel better?  Well, now I can answer , an emphatic YES!!!!  )  Though my loyal fans may appreciate my honest "transparency", my usual critics will probably yawn, roll their eyes ,or both. (Try not to hurt yourselves, guys!)  
And, ya know that awful saying:  "If mama ain'
t happy - nobody's happy" ?  Well, not only is it horrible grammar, ( not that I am an expert...)  But, is that not just a bit unfair?  Why, as the 'mama', does it have to be MY fault?    
Dontcha just hate fake people?.....Me toooooo!
NEHEMIAH 8:10 ( for a good laugh after this one!)
 

No comments: