Saturday, February 9, 2008

Monster Breakfast & Monster Trucks





This Weekend, we went on our very own little Saturday Breakfast Adventure....  Two words for ya:  HAM & EGGS.  No, I am not telling you WHAT we ate, but rather WHERE! Check out the photos of how HUGE the pancakes were.  This place may very well be the reason they say "everything's bigger in Texas."

And, do ya notice the girth of the BISCUIT? 
Yah, I know it seems I have a habit of having Keenan hold up his food so that I can photograph it, but c'mon, folks!  I felt it was truly necessary this time. ( For size comparison & all...)

Sunday we ALL went to church AS A FAMILY for the first time in a long time, since Keenan no longer has crazy flight hours, anymore.  

Also, Keenan & Lawson went to "Monster Jam" for a little Father/Son bonding.  Notice the ear muffs Lawson is donning are huge tires.   I think both the boys had loads of fun!  Lawson now has a new uniform - - - His Monster Truck shirt - - - so if you see him in it REPEATEDLY, I promise it has been washed DAILY so that he may wear it again & again.  He even wore a napkin tucked into his shirt at dinner tonight just to protect it from spills.  Funny stuff....    
There are also some shots of their fun time!   - - -Hope y'all enjoy!
 

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Oh my word those pancakes!!!! They could feed a family of ten. I know a place you could get a grocery bag of fries to go with them, just to even out the sweet & salty :o)