Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mushy Gushy Love Stuff....


Just Some of the Reasons I Love Keenan...
Some days, ya gotta admit that you love your spouse because your commanded to by GOD .  However, I feel considerably blessed because I don't just love Keen - I LIKE him, too!  
  • He lets me talk & ask questions during movies ( He's my favorite movie date...)
  • He has an even temper - or should I say, lack thereof. ( Unlike his 'precious' wife)
  • His "Go-go gadget arms" are amazing! - they can reach things lightyears away... 
  • Two words:  Technologically Savvy.  
  • He's tall.  I like'em tall.
  • His laugh is contagious!
  •  He's loved me through thick and less thick if you know what I mean? 
  • I have known him longer than I have NOT known him - ( met when we were 15)
  • He's the most honest person I know. 
  • He has fine taste in women - - - wink! wink!
And much, much more....
Happy Valentines, Keenan!

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Happy Valentine's you two Mushy Gushy ones.