Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kiss! Kiss!

Lawson alert:  He has done it again.  He made us giggle uncontrollably again.  Today was his class Valentine party.  As an activity, they cut out construction paper lips that had 2 statements on it:  I would kiss a___________ But, I would not kiss a _____________.  My son  promptly answered it:  I WOULD kiss a DOG.  But, I would NOT kiss a GIRL.  Atta boy, Lawson!  We'll see how good dog lips look in about 10-12 years, though.  Until then, I am laminating those lips as a reminder.   

How do we love Lawson? Let us count the ways ( here's only 5 of them)
 - Those baby blues....
 - That gravelly voice - especially during prayers....
 - His take on every day life...and the commentary that follows..
 - He's snuggly.
 - Every day reminder of God's faithfulness to answer prayer and to be ever so grateful


How do we love Landry?  Let us count the ways ( again, here is five )
 - That ONE dimple on her left cheek that I prayed the Lord would let my baby have.  
 - That husky voice - especially her laugh.
 - Her tender heart and creativity that God has blessed her with.
 - She is JOYful  
 - Everyday reminder that God gives us the best - even when we don't deserve it !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDOS! 
XOXO's 
Mama & Daddy

2 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Love you!

Kisses from Kylee,

The Oswalds said...

I just realized that you said, "Happy Birthday, Kiddos" on this post, which I am assuming you meant to say, "Happy Valentine's Day" Heehee.