Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here Come The Brides.....

This past year, I had the privilege of meeting and falling in love with a certain family, for which we have since helped 'coordinate' TWO weddings. I marvel that within the past year or so they have had at least two college graduations and all three of their children have been wed. (SIGH.)

To know the Browns is to LOVE the Browns. And I do mean ALL of them. I believe that certain families simply emulate the love of Christ and seem to have the purposeful mission of making sure that everyone that sees them, has seen Christ's love and very nature in action. These people are one of those precious families. How I hope that my family can one day be the same!

I also sat and visited with their future son-in-law's grandmothers last night. What fun, and interesting ladies! I had such a great time listening to their stories, where they came from, what they had learned over the years - I am sure this is why their grandson thanked them for all of their advice and direction...

I guess I do not have to tell you that I LOVE WEDDINGS! - Whether I am there as the bride(1997). as a guest, or simply there to vacume up rose petals after the ceremony, it is a JOY to be a part of such an event!

A special thank you to ALL the Brown & Hogue families for allowing me to take part in their family's BIG Day! (You guys only have 12 hours to be at the church, so sleep fast!)

No comments: