Saturday, December 22, 2007

My 'SOLE' Cries Out....

I have to say this was not the BEST decision I have made to date, but today I ventured to the mall. Not ONLY did I do a marathon there, but I did it in high heels? Yah. I know. It doesn't exactly scream: 'brilliant', but I had just come from a Christmas luncheon and I thought I would try to dress my feet up for the occasion. No, I couldn't have changed shoes, smarty pants. It would have taken WAY too much time. I had to HURRY! To make matters worse, I travelled back home with NADA. Zilch. NOTHING.

But, on a more positive note, my feet did look festive! May you all 'walk' in love and peace today!

Rhea

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Funny! Since I wore high heels to a Christmas party a few weeks ago and spent several hours running after my daughter in them, I feel your pain!