Monday, December 31, 2007

Things To Do:

"I arise each morning torn between the desire to SAVE the world
And the desire to SAVOR the world. That makes it HARD to PLAN the day!"
E.B. White

I sympathize with Ol' E.B., here! I am constantly making "To Do" lists. If I do not, my day resembles a piece of notebook paper that has been scribbled on in all different directions, in a myriad of colors, sometimes ripped and creased over and over again in the same place. In short, a disorganized MESS.

In 2008, I will venture to try and SAVOR the world more. How 'Bout YOU?

Well, here is my to do list for this, the FINAL day of 2007!

1. Breakfast ( yes, I do have to remind myself - I go THAT fast in the A.M!)
2. Go to Costco for fruit salad items & good crunchy bread to accompany Melissa's meal tonight
3. possibly take children to a movie(Alvin & The Chipmunks)
4. NAP TIME! ( Requirement for me to stay up & ring in 2008!)
5. Prepare our stuff for tonight's party
5. Get ready to go to Brandon & Melissa's for New Year's Eve celebration
6. blog about the whole thing.....umm - the next day after another nap!

HERE! I made one for YOU, too!

1. Breakfast ( Yes! It's STILL the most important meal of the day!)
2. A nap - ( not NOW, but sometime today.)
3. HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE AND A BLESSED 2008!

Love,
Rhea

No comments: