Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wait a Minute, Mr. Postman....

Once again, I must apologize to all of you who will not receive a card from Leatherwood Land this year. If you know me (And to know me is to LOVE me, of course, right?) Then you know how my heart's cry is to be Martha Stewart. I would LOVE to be organized and have all 100 of my hand-fashioned cards in the mail to my loved ones and have them postmarked DECEMBER 1st.

But then there is MY reality show.....ALL 100 of my hand-fashioned (polka dot, of course) cards....laying on my dining room table.

Hmmmm....maybe I will go get stamps tomorrow..... (Yeah, right) Just in case you are holding your breath.... Here is the SINCERE sentiment on those lovely cards...




The Christmas Season is upon us
'2008' draws near...
What better time to let you know
Our prayer for you this year?

We're grateful to Our God for YOU
And daily lift your name
To the One who is faithful
To bless you just the same

With PEACE that does not falter
Though trials come your way
With FAITH that can't be shaken
No matter what the world might say
The JOY OF THE LORD to be your strength
May HOPE and LOVE abound

We pray this & more for you
At Christmas time
And ALL YEAR 'ROUND!

Lovingly,

The Leatherwoods

3 comments:

smockmomma said...

don't forget that christmas is actually december 25th ... and christmastide lasts until the feast of the epiphany on january 6th. this is where we get "the 12 days of christmas."
so, you see, you aren't late at all! ~micki, aka the smock

The Oswalds said...

You could send them out as New Year or Chinese New Year cards, just change the wording a bit. :o) The sentiments are beautiful & I can just imagine the final project. Notice you haven't received ours yet.

Love you!

Julianna Farmer said...

I love the color combinations you chose! Your blog is beautiful--as are you...
Julianna