Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not a Creature Was Stirring....

O.K., I know I am not writing in the evening, NOR is it BEFORE Christmas - but not a creature is stirring - And I certainly hope not any MICE..?! ( What kind of place did the author of "Twas The Night Before Christmas" living in?) Anywho....My house is almost eerily quiet! How Come? I have a few key letters for you: DS and PSP ( Nintendo & Play Station Portable)

I have barely heard from my precious little ones today - and it was not because they were sleeping....( Although they did sleep for approximately 4 hours today from about 1-5. - - - Whew!) It was due to the fact that "Santa" went a little overboard this year. I suppose "Mrs. Claus" did, too!

Rewind to 4 days ago....( Yes, this is when I paused in my blogging!) We began our Christmas marathon! We enjoyed THREE! count'em THREE Christmases with family! They were all filled with wonderful warm homes to visit, Friendly faces, laughter and need I even say how great the food was? I even took pictures of it - That says it all. I did not get pictures of each home's food - but I do not think my camera holds that much memory? By the way, I did get a digital camera for Christmas from my sweet husband - NOW if I can just learn to post pictures!

Of course the highlights of our Christmases were being with those we love the MOST. We are indeed blessed by having the most wonderful family & friends ever.... Who else would put up with us but y'all!?

Hope your Christmas was full of God's BEST: Family, Friends and TIME with BOTH!

1 comment:

Julianna Farmer said...

Come over and I'll show you the ropes of pictures and video. I'll bet your camera has small video functions. I'd love to help you.
Julianna